2 Cold Scorpio recounts being in a bar with Vince McMahon, McMahon saying he was going to have sex with Sable

Originally published at 2 Cold Scorpio recounts being in a bar with Vince McMahon, McMahon saying he was going to have sex with Sable

2 Cold Scorpio gives his recollection of a get together at a bar on an overseas tour.

It has now been nearly two months since Vince McMahon resigned from his role as Chairman and CEO of WWE amidst the hush-money and sexual misconduct allegations against him. In the weeks following, it came out that there was $19.6 million in company expenses that McMahon did not record.

During a virtual signing with Golden Ring Collectibles, 2 Cold Scorpio was asked to share a Vince McMahon story. He started off by saying he does not know who’s going to get in trouble but he does not care.

As 2 Cold recalls, this situation took place at a bar while WWF/E was overseas. He said wrestlers such as The Undertaker, Hawk and Ron Simmons among others were present. Vince McMahon was there and as they were sitting down, Sable walked into the bar. Scorpio said they all looked at her, but McMahon said out loud that he was going to have sex with her but didn’t know when or where. 2 Cold said this was when she was still with Marc Mero. McMahon and Sable had an on-screen relationship in the early 2000s.

I don’t know who’s gonna get in trouble. The next question is ask if I give a damn. I don’t .

It is what it is. Pull no punches. You said you ain’t hire me, you owe money so f*ck it. I’m just gonna tell it like it is. You don’t like it? You can always find me. I ain’t hard to find, you know what I’m saying?

With McMahon’s resignation, Stephanie McMahon and Nick Khan became co-CEOs and Paul ‘Triple H’ Levesque is overseeing the creative front of the company.

If the quote in this article is used, please credit Golden Ring Collectibles with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcription.