2018 G1 Contest Results Updates

Would be amazing, had Suzuki high too but after changing 3-or-4 times before submiting I ended up with EVIL as my block A winner

Good morning, everyone. I have updated the contest standings in the main post with the first report. Obviously, this report contains spoilers so if you havenā€™t watched the matches before the date on the report and donā€™t want to know the finishes donā€™t read the report yet.

Take care and enjoy the G1!

That Jay White is so hot right now

2 Likes

Where can we find the main post. Its hard to locate on my phone.

Thanks.

How do I find what picks I made?

1 Like

Since a bunch of you have asked, I have updated the top post with a file that has everyoneā€™s picks in it. Itā€™s a big file (over 750 pages) that has one page for each person who entered and allowed for the sharing if your name.

If you want to follow along, do a search for the name you entered on your contest form. You can then print out that page and follow along with your picks.

6 Likes

this is awesome. thanks! I shall enjoy my position in the top group for what will probably be the only time haha

1 Like

Man, it takes a special kind of talent to be one of only about 30 of the 773 to go 0 for 5 in the first night, but here I am. Guess I should stick to fantasy baseballā€¦

3 Likes

Can you double check mine. It says I have iishi winning b-block, but ibushi winning tournament. I thought they both should be ibushi . Thanks
Anthony Ray

Your recorded response for the B-Block winner is Tomohiro Ishii.

Standings updated. New report for todayā€™s matches uploaded above.

3 Likes

You have 2 chances in BlockB - nice hedge!

interesting that after opening night for each block there is nobody in the contest that is perfect - if I read it cotrectly. @chris is anyone that didnā€™t give permission to list their name perfect?

No. After night 1, nobody had perfect predictions.

1 Like

Results & scores are updated for 16-Jul-2018 (Day 3).

2 Likes

why do the poins keep changing? yesterday you had my wife Lindsay Applegath at 6 points and today sheā€™s at 3? just wondering why it changed thanks

Could have been a mistake maybe. Your wife should only have 3 points, looking at her picks. She has a nice final though. Iā€™m starting to think that is what the final will be.

yeah just didnā€™t understand the points system cause it changed from yesterday to today thatā€™s all

after going back and looking out points are right most of been looking at it wrong sorry lol can be a dumbass sometimes

Thanks! :slight_smile: