2020 WWE Draft pool revealed, rules for the Draft explained

Jinder was WWE champ within a month of being drafted from Raw to Smackdow.

Just because he was Champion, I don’t think you or anybody can honestly say Jinder was elevated by the win. His run is forgettable, and is barely a mid-carder. The Championship win did absolutely nothing for him or business.

Well, he was elevated from where he was before the draft, though he was pretty much at the lowest point on the card you could be. Definitely didn’t sustain, but he went from where Shorty G is today to main eventing PPV’s. It kind of counts lol. Hard to say where he would be today because he has been seemingly injured for the last 2 years.

It was really the same as Zack Ryder getting his push. Fans asked for it, got it and then completely abandoned it.

You’re saying fans asked for Jinders push?

1 Like

All of this would be interesting if…actually, there is nothing that can make this interesting as it is WWE and virtually everything they do is dreadful.

1 Like

No, I think it was anyone but Randy. Mahal got a sizeable reaction when he won. The flame blew out real quick though.

Well they ended up drafting opposite titles so I guess we’ll see what happens :slightly_smiling_face:

I think fans for the most part will always pop when a wrestler wins their first world title, but I don’t think anyone thought Jinder was ready for a world title run, and those initial matches with Randy (ie. Punjabi prison match) were awful and did not help.

1 Like