205 Live Feedback

I loved the segment between Mike Kanellis and Drake. Both are clearly good on the mic.

Chad Gable and Jack Gallagher are like peanut butter and jelly. What a match.

Gable and Gallagher was the match if the week for sure…people need to stop sleeping on the show, I just wish the show was taped before SmackDown and not aired live after it, audience is dead.

When it was taped before it, the crowds were hot for the 205 action and that’s how a guy like Ali was made.

I really loved the show. Being Indian, I really love Nigel’s quips whenever the Singh Brothers wrestle. It’s super cheesy and always makes me laugh. Drake Maverick on 205 live is just so great and that segment between him and Kanellis was very good.

Gallagher vs Gable was excellent. Their styles really complement each other and they were on fire.

Seeing Carillo’s promo leads me to believe that it will be Gulak v Carillo for Summerslam, unless they want to add a few guys and make it a multi man match. I think Gulak vs Carillo will be awesome.

On this week of 205 Live, I was surprised by the way they were filming the matches. I don’t know what Wai thinks about that but I thought the lack of hard cam made the action hard to follow. What were they trying to do here ?

Isiah swerve Scott got himself over in his performance last night…got over by putting someone over…imagine that?

People got to stop sleeping on this show.

Good on him. He’s an NXT rookie, so it’s more impressive.

Solid match despite that awful camera work.

I didn’t even notice any awful camera work tbh.

If it isn’t shaky cam, I’m all for it.

Maybe it’s just me, but a match (an entire episode rather) without the hard cam, it was tough to follow the action.

Perhaps they took it down after SmackDown in order to get out of the building faster?

Very good Six pack challenge. Drew vs Oney, too bad they have had zero time to build the match. There could have been a great story behind it. I don’t know.