A rule for Tag Team matches ?

Can you not read?

Please calm down man. Its just wrestling. Grab some tissue or something.

Really? You think anyone buys this?

Dont be ashamed over everyone seeing you upset over wrestling, man. Stay strong. Maybe one day we’ll go back to headlocks and snapmares and abdominal stretches in every match.

1 Like

You’re just making yourself self look like a knob now. On the filter list you go as I don’t waste my time with knobs.

That worked way better than expected. You got so triggered that you’re filtering me.

2 Likes

I also think loose rules are far more an impediment on artistic creativity than well enforced rules. It is hard to have a spot where a guy is waiting for the hot tag when everyone is just jumping in at will. Why is the guy waiting for a tag if he can just jump into the ring and help out. get-vidmate.com instasave.onl

1 Like

It usually comes down to the stance the promotor takes regarding how stringently or otherwise rules are enforced. Even within the referee community, there is much debate over whether a ref should go full Meisner (acting reference) and enforce the rules like a shoot fight (storytelling be damned) or be lenient with rules to allow for added dramatic effect.

There is a fine line to walk though. Refs generally have some discretion about how much to allow and technically whenever a non-legal tag partner hops in the ring, the ref is giving them a warning (imagine in soccer if a ref DQ’d a team every time a yellow card would be handed out - it acts as a warning so as not to ruin the overall game)

However, allow too much rule breaking and it de-legitimizes the fact that there are rules to begin with, not to mention it makes the ref look inept (which may be a character choice some refs take), but if you jump to a DQ on minor violations that can also take away from creativity and dramatic tension.

2 Likes

We could start a match with your name because it rings a bell. Thank you for your reply.

1 Like