Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2020/11/30/aaa-announces-card-for-triplemania-xxviii/
Last week, AAA officially announced that Triplemania XXVIII is taking place on December 12th in a empty-arena setting at Mexico City Arena. A press conference was held today on Facebook with AAA owner Dorian Roldan and he announced the remainder of the card. One match that was already scheduled for the show was Kenny Omega defending the Mega Championship against Laredo Kid. This week on Dynamite, Omega is challenging Jon Moxley for the AEW World Title.
Triplemania will air on social media platforms as well as on TV Mexico. Triplemania has aired on the Twitch service in the past. Below is the lineup for AAA’s biggest show of their calendar year:
* Tito Santana, Carta Brava Jr. & Mocho Cata Jr. vs. Mr. Iguana vs. Maximo vs. Nino Hamburguesa
* AAA Tag Team Championships — Three Way Tag Team Match: Pentagon Jr. & Fenix (c) vs. Texano Jr. & Rey Escorpion vs. Octagon Jr. & Myzteziz Jr.
* Copa Triplemania Battle Royale: Faby Apache vs. Lady Maravila vs. Chik Tormenta vs. Lady Shani vs. La Hiedra vs. Hades
* Psycho Clown, Monster Clown & Murder Clown vs. Blue Demon Jr., LA Park & Hijo de LA Park
* Leyenda Americana & Arcano vs. Terror Purpura & Venenoide
* AAA Mega Championship: Kenny Omega (c) vs. Laredo Kid
* Hair vs. Hair Match: Pagano vs. Chessman
POST Wrestling will have highlights up from the show come December 12th and stay tuned to the site for all updates concerning Triplemania XXVIII.