ABC confirms The Miz for "Dancing with the Stars" this season

Originally published at ABC confirms The Miz for "Dancing with the Stars" this season

Mike “The Miz” Mizanin will be part of the upcoming season of “Dancing with the Stars”, which is set to premiere later this month on ABC.

ABC confirmed the news of The Miz’s participation on Wednesday during Good Morning America, which was first reported by Mike Johnson of PWinsider.com.

The Miz will be joining a cast that includes Mel C of the Spice Girls, Brian Austin Green, Olympic gold medalist Suni Lee, “The Bachelor” Matt James, actress/singer JoJo Siwa, country singer Jimmie Allen, and Kenya Moore from Real Housewives of Atlanta among others.

The season begins on Monday, September 20th, and will be going against Raw each week on ABC.

I wont be watching lol, but it makes sense. Guy got started in the world of entertainment on the Real World, then did the Challenge, and of course now he has Miz and Mrs. Of all the people on the roster, hes the one I would send if the show reached out.

I told my Mom about this, loved the Miz as loves Dancing with the Stars….and even she doesn’t think he’ll do well lol

I CAME TO-
*I CAME TO DANCE, *
LET ME TAKE THIS CHANCE
BALLROOM ON THE BIG STAGE,
WATCH ME SHAKE AND PRANCE!

I still won’t watch. Haven even looked at the show since they did Stacy Keibler dirty, years ago!

1 Like