ACH reportedly quits pro wrestling after WWE departure (and MLW signing?)

Bizarre event after another here - Hoping ACH can find help if that’s what he needs - such a great performer.

He must have mental illness. I hope he gets help

Rich Swann did something similar early last year after his WWE release, backing out of some bookings before resuming his wrestling career months later.

ACH could use some help and some time away from Twitter.

To quote Powers Boothe in tombstone. “well… bye”

Hi. Someone can be vulnerable without having mental health issues. A vulnerable person, however, can be triggered into having mental health issues by people speculating that they do. So I’d err on the side of caution with making those claims.

To be clear, I don’t want to give off the impression that I’m assuming any mental health issue. It’s just clear he’s going through something and I hope he finds whatever he is looking for to be better. He’s very talented and it’s a shame if he leaves the industry. That’s all I meant.

Oh give me a break. This reeks of someone who obviously craves the attention. He seems to be imitating what Antonio Brown has been doing with the NFL.

Have you seen his Twitter? He’s changing his profile pic photoshopping the logo he hated onto people. He’s got issues.

Lol Have you been on twitter? That is typical troll behavior.