Adam Scherr discussing potential landing spots with his agent, also wants to focus on side projects

Originally published at Adam Scherr discussing potential landing spots with his agent

The former ‘Braun Strowman’ is looking for the perfect fit.

After spending eight years with WWE, Adam Scherr f.k.a. Braun Strowman was let go from the company this past June. Scherr’s first wrestling appearance post-WWE was at the Free The Narrative II show that he headlined with EC3.

As far as future appearances and finding a new home in wrestling goes, Scherr has had conversations about that with his agent, he said to Sports Illustrated’s ‘All Lions’ section. Scherr wants to land somewhere whose schedule will allow for him to show up, entertain and also be able to focus on his outside projects and ventures.

Yeah, we’ve sat down and discussed stuff like that with my agent and things like that.

We’re just trying to find a fit now where everything kind of will work together, since now there’s so many things that I’m working on in my personal life, I don’t have as much time to devote to the full-time schedule to wrestle now.

So, it’s trying to find somewhere where I’ll be able to land in there to show up, have fun and entertain the people, but still be able to work on my side projects along the way.

PWInsider reported on 10/17 that Strowman had a meeting with IMPACT Wrestling Executive Vice President Scott D’Amore in Detroit. The ‘All Lions’ section of Sports Illustrated is based in Detroit which is where they caught up with Strowman.