Additional Elevation matches feat. Penta, Daniel Garcia, Hardy, Abadon

Originally published at Additional Elevation matches feat. Penta, Daniel Garcia, Hardy, Abadon

AEW has announced additional matches for this Monday’s edition of AEW Dark: Elevation that will be streaming on YouTube.

Below is the updated list of matches for the show airing at 7 p.m. ET this Monday:
*Scorpio Sky vs. Alan “5” Angels
*Rocky Romero vs. JD Drake
*Ren Narita vs. Royce Isaacs
*Thunder Rosa vs. Ashley D’Amboise
*QT Marshall vs. Robo
*Mike Sydal vs. Penta El Zero Miedo
*Nyla Rose vs. Robyn Renegade
*Matt Hardy vs. Fuego Del Sol
*Ethan Page vs. Alex Reynolds
*Abadon vs. Leila Grey
*Lee Johnson vs. Daniel Garcia
*Tay Conti vs. Queen Aminata

2 Likes

Heard that a Narita match had been taped, glad we’ll get to see it. At least the poor guy’s getting a little taste of what his excursion might have been like under normal circumstances. Also, Johnson/Garcia should be a great match if it gets any time - have to think Garcia’s been on AEW’s radar for a while but it’s nice to see him getting some more try-outs.

1 Like

Very happy to see Garcia getting the exposure.
I really think he’s going to focus on becoming a top indie player for the next couple of years, before moving on. The guy could be one of the main indie names post-pandemic. I could see him having a Bryan Danielson like career, where he becomes “the guy” at a certain level, before writing his own ticket and going to the next level eventually.
He’s 22 years old and definitely has time on his side…

I understand why a lot of people jumped on contract opportunities over the pandemic. Now that things are settling down, I truly hope we see a crop of talents trying to build their worth and gain experience over time on the indies, vs taking the first opportunity to signing.

1 Like