AEW Dynamite lineup for next Wednesday

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2023/02/11/aew-dynamite-lineup-for-next-wednesday/

Six matches were announced for AEW Dynamite next week in Laredo, Texas.

Friday’s Rampage featured multiple matches set up for the show, which takes place at the Sames Auto Arena.

Below is the current lineup of matches and segments scheduled for Wednesday’s show:
*Texas Tornado Tag Match: Jon Moxley & Claudio Castagnoli vs. Rush & Preston Vance
*The Acclaimed, Orange Cassidy & Best Friends vs. Jeff Jarrett, Jay Lethal, Satnam Singh & Sonjay Dutt
*Mark Briscoe vs. Josh Woods
*Hangman Page vs. Kip Sabian
*Dr. Britt Baker vs. Toni Storm vs. Ruby Soho
*Brian Cage vs. Jack Perry
*MJF must appear on the show
*Renee Paquette interviews Adam Cole
*Jim Ross interviews Wardlow

This is gonna be one of those bloated shows that ends riiiight at 10:00pm, isn’t?

Typical. Bunch of good matches but nothing that has a solid build behind it. Pass.

Looks great to me, lots I’m interested in.

1 Like

Typical? That would mean this often happens. There are numerous stories that have been built over time in AEW right now. This show may not have many of those matches but to say ‘Typical’ is just not right.

2 Likes

Not everything needs to have a build. WWE already covers that. What I appreciate about AEW is more of an alternative focus on the in-ring work. I prefer the sports-style aspect of it.

1 Like

He must only enjoy stories and not care about good wrestling based on his statement. What a shame. But hey he can choose what he likes.

2 Likes

I like stories above good in ring wrestling for sure.

I do like in ring product as well and I’ll probably order the PPV to see the culmination of these storylines. But I just don’t get that excited for matches with no build that are just going to be good matches.

I might have a few years ago. But now there are way too many good matches for that alone to be a draw to me

Briscoe vs Woods is the only match here that really piques my interest. Cage and Jungle Boy sounds like a Rampage match, and Hangman vs Sabian could be on Dark. Like I don’t know where the clamouring is for Kip Sabian to be on your A-show. Likewise, the Texas Tornado and the 8 man tag sound like Rampage matches. It will be interesting to hear from Cole again and the women’s triple threat has potential but a lot of these matches sound like duds.

I know we can’t get MJF wrestling every week on TV and Danielson deserves a break, but where the hell is Takeshita on this card? Hopefully he isn’t the latest guy to disappear for a few weeks after a push only to end up on JAS duties. I will give the show a chance but this definitely feels like a big step backwards after the last couple weeks.

When WWE was the only option I totally agreed and at that time there wasn’t many good stories ongoing (excluding Orton and Bray of course)

I really felt I’d lost the love of wrestling and maybe grown out of it but AEW has shown me how good quality wrestling is. Im Sat here watching Rush Vs Danielson. Rush has had pretty much no story since joining AEW but I’m always interested in seeing him coz he’s awesome.

I would love some better long term stories but they are so rare in professional wrestling and often quite organic. Imagine if Sami had got injured last May, non of this year would have happened as it has. A lot of it’s luck

1 Like