AEW Revolution Discussion

Well, if you don’t like scripted, good news: I’ll have you know the next match is happening because Matt Hardy can’t read.

1 Like

I’m hoping for a swerve, where Sammy was in on it and they kick Jericho out.

1 Like

I feel like 20,000 people are probably ahead of me on the internet with how slow my brain is to getting to realizing this now, but between the crotch chops in the MJF match and the Big Show “work rate” stuff…did we not give Sean Waltman enough of the edge on being the mystery person tonight?

Solid match between Page and Hardy, enjoyed a simple match and story.

1 Like

Well, he is technically a hall of famer as he went in with DX.

Putting the guy who was responsible for the term “X-Pac Heat” in a spot that would lead to the absolute worst kind of response for a disappointing reveal, would be an absolute disaster.

Waltman is solid, but absolutely nobody would be excited for that. Nor would anybody be dumb enough to have him for a reveal 2011 with that much hype, let alone 2021.

1 Like

To the RVD/Christian/Angle grouping you go, Waltman!

1 Like

Not to mention, what would he even do? He’s not a good talker anymore, and I have to imagine all the drugs have hindered his ability to work a match at 48 years old.

Battle rapping with a high pitch voice should be a definite heel heat.

All I know is when podcasts suddenly go away, a late 90s star tends to appear on TV.

This is a battle-tested theory of this happening with exactly two guys.

lol, you never know!

Well, so far they’re 1-1 with the mysteries. Good get with Ethan Page.

1 Like

Cody is a heel. That whole entrance was ridiculous.

1 Like

I said it in the thread about him going for the world title - there’s very little you’d ever need to change about Cody if tomorrow they suddenly decided he should be a heel.

3 Likes

Well, it’s Christian. Props to everyone who called it. Truly don’t understand this decision for either side, but lets see what they do here.

4 Likes

Like Christian coming in, but I think there is more coming, Christian is the man though

Ughhhhhhhhhhhh seriously? This was literally worst case scenario. I didn’t realize I was watching TNA Genesis 2005.

1 Like

Dixie Carter must be so mad right now.

Am I doing this right?

Why is there commentary during this?!?!?!

1 Like

I was just about to say the same thing…this is weird.