AEW SVP Megha Parekh confirms AEW All Out is taking place the week after All In

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2023/04/27/aew-svp-megha-parekh-confirms-aew-all-out-is-taking-place-the-week-after-all-in/

Wembley Stadium is being followed up by All In. 

This coming August, All Elite Wrestling is going to be presenting their first stadium show and the event title is ‘All In’. AEW All In is taking place August 27th from Wembley Stadium in London, England. 

The company’s yearly All Out pay-per-view happens around that time. AEW Senior Vice President and Chief Legal Officer, Megha Parekh, confirmed on ‘The A2theK Wrestling Show’ that All Out is happening a week after All In. 

London, it’s been a while since I’ve spent any meaningful time there because of COVID and so I’m excited just to go back and we’ll have to come back here for All Out the week after but it should be really fun… I’m most excited to see a wrestling ring in the middle of Wembley Stadium, because I think that-that will just be so unique to see, especially because we see it for football.

Earlier in the conversation, Parekh spoke about working with AEW President Tony Khan. She praised him for the way his mind works and being kind. Parekh said Khan’s mind and kindness were highlighted when putting together the tribute show for the late Jon Huber a.k.a. Brodie Lee

Tony (Khan), one of the things that I really enjoy is that his brain works so much differently than mine and I like that because I feel like I am also just constantly learning from him in terms of his perspective on things. I wanna be around people that I can either learn from or teach something too and that’s sort of how I decide so he’s got one of the biggest, just kindest, most empathetic hearts in a leader and I think that it really shows that you can be a leader of a successful organization while still having such a huge heart. I thought that the way that he was able to put together the show after Brodie Lee/Jon Huber passed — not in a million years am I creative enough or thoughtful enough to come up with what he did for that show and that to me is still one of our most impactful shows that we’ve ever done.

The next pay-per-view on the docket for AEW is Double or Nothing in May. On 5/3, there is going to be a tag match on Dynamite that’ll see Jungle Boy and Darby Allin team up to face Sammy Guevara and AEW World Champion MJF.

If Guevara and MJF win, they’ll have a singles match for the World Title at the pay-per-view but if Darby and Jungle Boy win, it’ll be a four-way. 

If the quotes in this article are used, please credit ‘The A2theK Wrestling Show’ with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcriptions. 

Like the old saying goes… More is more.

Wait so are both shows ppv? You have to buy two 50 dollar shows two weeks in a row!?

Most are expecting All In to be available on MAX, WBD’s new streaming service.

WB Max for the UK shows