AEW tops NXT in demo, TakeOver provides best figures since October

A bad habit/addiction. Difference being, WWE fans acknowledge it is shit for the most part. The AEW cultists are indoctrinated into blind praise of almost everything.

1 Like

As opposed to hearting any AEW criticism on this board (including ones made by so called cultists!) which is an incredibly healthy activity.

1 Like

Back in 1998 I used to watch Nitro over Raw, but would flick over a fair bit, and would try to catch raw stuff when I could. If WWF put on a Monday night ppv which was free to air, absolutely no way would I still watch nitro that night.

Lol, you must be trolling a certain poster right now.

2 Likes

Good for you bro. You want a fucking medal or something? Itā€™s 2021, not 1998. People can dvr shit now and watch whatever they want, whenever they want. I chose to watch Dynamite, because I like the AEW product, no matter what a couple clowns on a message board want to say about itā€¦and I was rewarded, because their TV show, was much more entertaining than both of NXTs garbage shows they put on.

4 Likes

A couple posters.

2 Likes

A cuppa haters?

Yeah and in 2021 if my DVR is set to USA on Wednesday and I donā€™t want to change it up to TNT it is easier to watch AEW then want him NXT. I have Hulu set to record both so it doesnā€™t matter and I rarely watch either live.

2 Likes

Honestly, I donā€™t know how anyone watches AEW or WWE liveā€¦I DVR everything and watch later, especially Raw/SD. I refuse to watch pointless 6 man tag matches or matches that you 100% know will just end in a double DQ or pointless roll up (this part is more so directed towards WWE).

1 Like

Ohā€¦what are you going to give me? Post Wrestling Booker of the Year, like the great Tony Khan was last year?

Hereā€™s an exclusive photo of him when he came up with that awesome angle(that I know you loved) of the Dark Order creeper punching the airā€¦

I dont watch anything live, because of work. I just record and watch it all the next morning. I watch all of AEW without fast forwarding, because it is all enjoyable. I fast forward everything on Raw, except the promos/angles. I fast forward most matches on SD, but there are some Iā€™ll watch. More than Raw at least. Same with NXT.

When I used to be home on those show days though, I did watch live. There was nothing else that I was going to be doing at the time and Iā€™d still choose Raw over some random show. I love wrestling, so even at its worst, Iā€™d still take Raw over most things on TV.

Enjoy

1 Like

I enjoy all AEWā€¦though considering you search out AEW stuff on Twitter and I dont use Twitter, it seems like youā€™re revealing your true colors. Iā€™m thinking youā€™re actually a massive AEW fan arent you?

Did you get the name Stevolution from the great invention of Tony Khan, AEW PPV Revolution?

Its all adding up.

2 Likes

Ya same here, except when I watch AEW is till FF through commercials and entrances, it really cuts down on the time. I donā€™t usually FF through matches, but I will from time to time. Raw itā€™s like 90% of matches.

Is there a reason that the botches are relevant to this discussion?

1 Like

I agree that this thread was far better when we were doing math.

1 Like

Saying AEW isnā€™t perfect and pointing out its flaws always creates good fun.

1 Like

All about key demos,letā€™s not worry how.many people are watching

1 Like

Iā€™m wondering if Braun Strowman somehow made his way into this post.

I guess Iā€™ve missed a Scott Steiner postā€¦