AEW Women's Division too much like early 2000s WWE Women

Is this really a big sticking point, though? This is a televised product, of course the participants (both male & female) are going to be easy on the eyes. That being said, there’s a big difference in hiring models & training them to wrestle, and hiring attractive women who are already professional wrestlers.

All that being said, I thought the match tonight between Shida & Shanna was a step in the right direction, in part because you had two girls in there with some in-ring experience. There’s still a bit of a learning curve when it comes to the girls being inexperienced when it comes to wrestling for a TV audience, but that will improve with time. :100:

2 Likes

I have yet to see a dentist make a house call. I mean do they bring their entire chair and drills and stuff to your house?

Or is JR just senile?

I strongly disagree with this statement. Women in AEW are allowed to develop their own characters and it shows, for better and for worse, but what I’m getting is at least genuine and I can buy into that. Everything I’ve heard about WWE is women are packaged into the most digestible sellable thing. And that’s not a criticism, they make a product and it sells well. I enjoy it too!

I think we should stop comparing AEW to anything else because it’s a completely different age and culture now.

1 Like

I’m of the opinion that AEW needs people on staff to help their talent direct their characters. Not create them but help them refine them into something clear, help them decide where to focus.