AEW's Darius Martin undergoes ACL surgery

Originally published at AEW's Darius Martin undergoes ACL surgery

Top Flight’s Darius Martin has been out of action since February. Darius took to social media and shared that he underwent ACL surgery today. He noted that he is now on the road to recovery but when he returns, he’ll be better than he was before.

Had ACL surgery this morning….

First time having surgery and this anesthesia has been hitting my body like a MFer all day.

Nonetheless, the road to recovery begins. It’ll be long but when I’m back, expect me to be performing at a level you’ve NEVER seen before. ⏳

— Darius Martin (@officialairwolf) April 22, 2021

Darius is a part of Top Flight along with his brother Dante Martin. Both Darius and Dante are in their early 20s and they officially signed with All Elite Wrestling this past November.

While Darius has been out of action, Dante has been competing on Dynamite and AEW Dark as a singles talent and in make-shift teams.

Top Flight’s first match on Dynamite was against the current AEW World Tag Team Champions, Matt and Nick Jackson. Matt and Nick are on record speaking about how much they see themselves in Darius and Dante along with their in-ring talent being the reason they were brought into AEW.