After a three-year suspension, Hulk Hogan has been reinstated into the WWE Hall of Fame.

No…see…that’s different. Because…um…well…you know, Hulk Hogan said…

Dude is still mocking black people in a racist way. There is no denying if a white WWE superstar put this on some sort of social media today it could easily get them fired.

I can’t get that video to play but what is it that you guys want?

First off, didn’t know he was an “SJW”… is it because he raises money for victims of war…?

Secondly, it could be argued that was racist but only if you are actually an SJW. Was similar to Jonah Hill pretending to be Mexican in 22 Jump Street (except not as funny).

False equivalency is false.

Whataboutism is hackey.

1 Like

Glad the New Day and Titus spoke up on Twitter and glad Titus broke that rumor he walked out in frustration

1 Like

Do people actually have sympathy for Hogan. I mean he was caught in privacy by a hidden camera saying this over a decade ago. Every human being on Earth has said something horrid in privacy that if they were in Hogan’s spot could get them fired.

There seems to be very little sympathy for the guy on here.

Nope…

1 Like

Everyone conveniently forgets those remarks were released due to an invasion of his privacy and won a civil suit because of it.

The hate only stems from bitter wrestling fans ho think Hogan held down so and so and was this Machiavellian backstage politicking bad guy.

They use this to justify their irrational hatred and always look stupid whenever any crowd lose their shit when Real American plays.

I don’t forget. It was a HUGE story. He said it. He’s racist. He won the suit. He’s rich. I feel nothing but contempt for him.

He was a victim of a crime, he didn’t commit a crime.

Fact is fact. Guess what…if that was revealed in a court of law, you’d have to disregard it.

Words doesn’t automatically make you racist…your actions do.

Racist words are racist. Hate literature is racist. Slander can be racist. He’s racist.

1 Like

This thread is so weird. The recording was super racist.

I have never hated Hogan and still really don’t.

I’m not on a jury and this isn’t a fucking court case. I can read what he said and decide if it’s racist in my opinion. I can also think it sucks that his private conversation was recorded.

3 Likes

I didn’t know he had a manifesto that said all races are inferior to his and should be subjugated or flat out eliminated.

Thought he just said some shit in a private cone ration that was released to the public to kill his credibility by the site he was suing.

He said ‘I’m racist to a point’ then used the n-word. He’s a racist, and judging form the tweets by Titus and the New day, not a very apologetic one.

I always thought that action speak louder then word. Yeah I agree, Hogan didn’t apologize per say but all his actions that he did since then made me believe that he was truly sorry for what he said.

Also, we never got the whole story behind those comments. All we got what the part that was recorded. For all we know, he might have been seeing thoses thing out of hate toward somebody that was hurting his daughter and he didn’t know how to express his feeling. We all been in that situation where we went to protect a love one but don’t know how to express it.

Like Booker t said, Hogan shouldn’t have been suspended from the HOF and deserve a second chance. Now it’s up to the black community to accept or not his apology.

Hulk Hogan needs to come back…he’s been gone the amount of years he dropped N bombs in that video, he’s done his time.

Also…the meddling Russians gained power in his absence…that’s not coincidence. Hulkamania stopped running wild BROTHER.