Agnew’s new show?

Talking about who?

Bartender Dave made the big jump from POST to Agnew! :scream:

This whole thread is called “Agnew’s new show.”

Sorry. My pronouns may not have matched. I was mentioning a lot of guys.

Angry Agnew…I’ll pass

1 Like

I love both, jason and dan introduced me to jon leading to finding jon and wai yous are reading into things to much, i love both i think if you can support both sme and post their both working their butts of to entertain us and give us great shows

You guys have to understand - Post and SNME are in direct competition for your money. It’s important that lines be drawn. Can’t have people thinking that just because they have a past they are affiliated now. It’s easy to assume that maybe they’re working together when they aren’t The different entities need to separate. I don’t think there’s necessarily bad blood. Didn’t Up Next start out last week by saying that the show was coming from Agnews basement or something along those lines? I think it’s just a matter of 1) Agnew looking to make $500 a month, a figure Post may not be able to meet 2) Agnew as a media personality preferring to work from a studio whenever possible as opposed to Wai’s parent’s house 3) John distancing himself from the LAW quite substantially after the birth of the baby 4) There’s already a heavy influence of the LAW with the British hosts, the KI2000 hosts, and the UNxT hosts and maybe at his age Agnew wanting to establish a bit more of his own identity. We’ll all know better come elf night so just chill for now.

1 Like

On the first show, that “cheaper than a cup of coffee, I’m just gonna leave that there” line was weird and very petty. Hope it was a joke, but it wasn’t funny. John and Wai had and have a very good justification to start their own thing. They saw an opportunity and its paying off. Glad I’m not the only one who heard this!

I kind of thought the same thing but I just played it off as him talking about a 7 dollar coffee from Starbucks. But it made me laugh cause I had gotten a coffee from Tim’s that morning for $1.57, while his show is $2.

I want to bring this thread back up and for the past seven months, there’s been a new host on the flagship show, Mike McGuire based in Saskatchewan and does local sports broadcasting in the area. I gotta say he’s has done something special in the show, re-done the format and did more intriguing wrestling interviews in-person. He had a great episode last week interviewing Bret Hart and his son Blade on their new indy fed, Dungeon Wrestling. It seems like Agnew is not coming back anytime soon and he’s not as committed to covering wrestling anymore. He’s still doing his Sunday Morning Trivia show but not SNME these days anymore. To be honest, I prefer this new host and he connects well with Dave Meltzer every week.

Do we need more shouting at clouds cishet dudes rambling about wrestling?

I’d rather hear a Ron Funches wrestling podcast please and thanks.

Re: host change… Still no thanks.

There’s already a thread about this that’s been recently bumped.