Agree or Disagree

This thread is intended for you to voice your opinion. You may voice your opinion by simply stating you agree or disagree or you may expand on why you agree or disagree.
Have fun!
I’ll begin:
AEW should have a Men’s TV Championship

1 Like

Disagree

AEW should have trios championships, agree or disagree

3 Likes

Disagree with both. Right now they have plenty of championships. They need to establish men’s singles, women’s, and tag as a big deal before expanding to other titles. If anything I would be for some sort of comedy title (though I really don’t care much) just as a way to keep those guys away from the serious competitors.

I feel like right now their men for the most part should be looking to win the main belt, and that trios would dilute their tag division.

2 Likes

New Topic:

Oreo Double Stuff are better then regular Oreos.

1 Like

Mint Oreos are better than either

Error
Reboot
Wrong
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Golden Oreos > Traditional Oreos
Honey Nut Banana Cheerios > Traditional Cheerios
AEW Battle Royal booking > WWE HIAC Booking

3 Likes

LMAO. The battle royale was so bad I didn’t think we would find something worse so soon. I guess if Bray busted out the baby oil would have been even worse

1 Like

Baby Oil Nakazowal > Red Light District Bray

5 Likes

New Topic:

Impact is good and is only going to get better on AXS.

2 Likes

So funny you bring up Impact. I was with somebody yesterday afternoon who I know who does freelance wrestling production work. Set design and implementation, ring set up, etc. He’s worked with Impact. He said the prevailing feeling about taking a gig to work with Impact right now is to do so at your own risk, and that many won’t touch them with a ten foot pole.

Good luck Anthem!

3 Likes

Why is that? Fear of not being paid?

3 Likes

General chaos that surrounds the company, and yes, fear of getting paid or not being paid what was discussed. I think it is interesting they had a production company that was working what amounts to freelance for them. How do you run a TV show with a production company not retained, unless you expect you can find replacement labor on short notice. And what does that say about how they value their business vendors and partners?

4 Likes

Peanut Butter Pie Oreos are the People’s Champion of mass-produced sandwich cookies! :fist:t4::100:

4 Likes

As for the product, I like it and hopes it gets better. As for management, I knew it was a bad place to work. I hoped it was getting better. I guess not?
:frowning:

2 Likes

Understood.
I like the wrestling and think it will get better as well as production value. Bad place to work still, I guess.
Smh.
Thought it got better
:frowning:

New Topic:

Drew McIntyre would look even better Hairless.

1 Like

New Topic:

I am glad Kofi is no longer champion, but that was too bad he went out like that!
I get it, but dang!

I hope Cain whips his Booty!

2 Likes

Don’t care about Cain

Agree about Kofi

6 Likes

I was fine either way on Kofi, but would have liked him to see him lose bravely rather than looking idiotic.

2 Likes