Alexa Bliss says her WWE contract expires in 'three and a half years'

Originally published at Alexa Bliss says her WWE contract expires in 'three and a half years'

Former multi-time WWE Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss is currently involved in a storyline on-screen with Bray Wyatt. The duo have been in the mix with the likes of Randy Orton, Drew McIntyre, Nikki Cross and The Miz over the past several weeks. Recently, Bliss got engaged to her significant other Ryan Cabrera and she appeared on Maria Menounos’ ‘Better Together’ podcast to discuss all things surrounding the proposal.

Bliss was asked about the idea of Cabrera wanting children and where she stands on that. She stated that she’ll see where they’re at on that decision when her contract with WWE is up in “three and a half years”.

“Well we discussed we would see, you know, once my WWE contract is over where we’re at, and that’s in about I think three and a half, three and a half years and he’s like totally fine with that. He’s like, ‘Yeah, I’m good. I just want to be –’ he’s like, ‘I just don’t want 45 to be my first kid’ and I’m just like, ‘Cool, we’re good.’”

On the latest episode of Monday Night RAW, Bliss brawled with Nikki Cross on the entrance ramp and was also in Bray Wyatt’s corner for his match against The Miz. To hear POST Wrestling’s review of this week’s RAW, click here.

If the quote in this article is used, please credit Maria Menounos’ ‘Better Together’ podcast with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcription.