Amazing Response to Podcast!

Just tooling around online and found that within just a few hours the podcast ranking on just iTunes (not including all the other podcatcher stats) are amazing.

As of this writing POST Wrestling is:

#1 on the CANADIAN iTunes sports and rec podcast charts.

#8 on the USA iTunes sports and red podcast charts.

#16 on the CANADIAN iTunes Charts - this is all podcasts.

Kudos John and Wai!

Anyone with access to the British and Australian and other charts share the ranking.

16 Likes

#31 in all podcasts in the UK (was as high as #15 at one point), #2 in UK sports podcasts.

4 Likes

I always get rewarded for hard work that gets shared. I celebrate the response as well. We had no idea how many of us are out there. It’s great to say hi.

2 Likes

Super excited for you guys and your new venture. I’m happy to throw in my support!

2 Likes

Incredible that they’ve achieved this in the UK given the plethora of football podcasts.

3 Likes

We were actually as high as No. 5 in ALL for Canada. Like, ahead of Serial or TED, right behind Rogan. It’s all from our listeners signing up in droves and leaving reviews. We didn’t even have a new show up at the time. It was especially crazy for me because I just made that album art right before I submitted to iTunes. It went from my Photoshop to No. 5 on iTunes in like, 12 hours.

24 Likes

It’s absolutely well deserved. Congratulations guys.

3 Likes

If it means anything, I had to go find a new podcast player for the private patreon feed, and when looking through them, Post Wrestling was one of the suggested podcasts to add and Post Wrestling was the top one based on the interests I put in. I forget which podcast player it was, I deleted it pretty quickly because it can’t do private feeds, but hey, it’s progress.

3 Likes

I guess this shows that Anthem cannot do anything right. I cannot imagine that LAW cost that much for Anthem to support and produce. I am glad that John and Wai are now in control of their own destiny !!!

3 Likes

Congratulations on all your success, happy to see you guys up and running.

Looking forward to seeing where POST Wrestling goes from here and interested to see if more ex-LAWradio people or shows make appearances on the feed.

1 Like

Congrats! The Christmas podcast made my work day so much easier!

2 Likes

You have all made this is a huge day for Wai & I - we hope you enjoy this new discourse we have set up, both of us are big fans of it thus far.

23 Likes

So happy to see you guys off to a great start. As cliché as it sounds, the cream really does rise to the top.

1 Like

I listened to it this morning and the 4 hours flew by.

1 Like

Great to see things back up and running at full! Just downloaded the podcast to my phone and started listening. Can’t wait until it is in the Play Store.

1 Like

I was lucky as the site went live at 10pm my time, so I only had to stay up until 2am :wink: The 4 hour Christmas show went by faster than the first 30 minutes of Raw, lol

1 Like

Well deserved too. These guys have put in the work.

Do you need a separate player for Patreon shows? Can I listen to it via the site there?

John and Wai, the Jimmy Garoppolo’s of podcasting.

2 Likes

Hey - you just need to obtain the RSS link and input that into your podcatcher / RSS player. Same process as required for the johnandwai4.life feed.

1 Like