Angelico sidelined with a torn ACL and meniscus, notes that his recovery is ahead of schedule

Originally published at AEW's Angelico sidelined with a torn ACL and meniscus

An ACL and meniscus injury has sidelined Angelico.

AEW talent Angelico has not been in action for the company since early December at the Dark tapings at Universal Studios. He provided an update on his whereabouts and shared that at the end of last year, he suffered a torn ACL and meniscus.

Angelico noted that the good news is that his recovery is well ahead of schedule and in the video he posted, he’s walking across a balance beam.

Official Announcement: Unfortunately the bad news is I can confirm the rumors. I suffered a torn ACL and meniscus at the end of 2021.
The good news as you can see below, is that my recovery is well ahead of schedule and my return to the ring is just around the corner! pic.twitter.com/V1ARa9QUy7

— Angelico (@AngelicoAAA) February 24, 2022

Angelico signed with AEW in May of 2019 prior to the inaugural Double or Nothing event. He is aligned with Jack Evans and collectively, they are known as The Hybrid2. Both Angelico and Evans were most recently featured on AEW TV on the 9/29 episode of Dynamite as a part of a 16-man tag.