Anyone else going to PROGRESS Unboxing today?

UK POSTmarks! Anyone else off to PROGRESS today? Fun to do a POST Wrestling meet up over a drink or two.

3 Likes

I had considered going, it’s been a while since I’ve been down to Camden for a Progress show and the Unboxing show last year was lots of fun - Twickets has been scarce for this one though so didn’t want to risk it. Excited to see what they pull out of the bag,

1 Like

Wish I was, last year’s show was really fun! I think the only PROGRESS show I’m going to in the near future is the New Orleans Friday one unless I can snag some tix for the Birmingham show on Twickets.

1 Like

If you or anyone else wants to send me a quick report on the show with results, attendance etc - will make sure it gets up on the site.

3 Likes

I’ve seen some results coming in, it looks like a really fun show. I want to go back to the Ballroom so much but also want to go with someone.

1 Like

Sent over some notes… Such a great show!

I’ve got a season ticket for 2018, so if you manage to get a ticket to a London show let me know and we can hang out. PROGRESS is the best!!

1 Like

From the Twitter reactions, this sounds like a killer show! Really happy that PROGRESS are using the West Midlands lads more, we have a such a fantastic talent pool here.

I’ve actually been down on PROGRESS for much of the latter part of the year but these last couple of shows have seen a massive turn around in quality. Looking forward to see where they go from here.

1 Like

Yeah, was a great show. Felt like it might be Pete’s last show, based on the way he left the ring. But we all thought that was the case back in the summer. The January show will be a good indication as to where they’re going in 2018 - all eyes on Ring Kampf and Keith Lee!

Will be at the next chapter in Birmingham and then at SSS16 in May if you fancy a beer?!

1 Like

I’ll be at the Brum show if I can secure some tickets on the day. I’ve never had any success with Twickets though.

I want to try and start getting out to the Manchester shows, and I know the February show is sold out but the one after is at a bigger venue so I’m crossing my fingers I can make it to that. The next one at the Ritz is only a few days after my birthday so I might blag tickets for that as a birthday present. :laughing:

I’m going to look at the dates for 2018 and my work schedule (teacher), see if there’s a show where I’m not in on Monday and just try to grab tickets for it. Really need to go back another show and Progress rarely produce a bad one.

2 Likes