Arn Anderson signs multi-year deal with All Elite Wrestling

Originally published at Arn Anderson signs multi-year deal with All Elite Wrestling - POST Wrestling | WWE AEW NXT NJPW Podcasts, News, Reviews

All Elite Wrestling released a video onto their digital channels with Arn Anderson and Dustin Rhodes backstage and Arn announced that he has signed a multi-year deal with the company. In the video, Arn stated that Tony Khan presented the new contract to him earlier in the day and below is a transcription of Arn’s comments along with the video:

“You know, about a year ago, I said I don’t wanna be anywhere where I’m not wanted, and that’s the way I felt. Year later it seems I am wanted somewhere and I’m very happy to say today I signed a multi-year contract with AEW. I am absolutely thrilled to be here with all this young talent and watch this company blossom to be the platinum of all our industry. The next coming years is gonna see some changes, but you’re gonna mix some of the old in with the new and I think the product is just gonna shine as a result of it.”

SOCIAL EXCLUSIVE
We at #AEW are proud to announce that @TheArnShow has signed a multi-year contract with All Elite Wrestling.#ThankYouArn for calling AEW your home. pic.twitter.com/fWOMWogWS6

— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) June 4, 2020

Arn has been managing Cody Rhodes on-screen since the January 1st episode of Dynamite. Arn first appeared in All Elite Wrestling at All Out in 2019 and fast forward almost one year later and Arn has received a new contract from AEW and will be with the company for the foreseeable future.

1 Like

Arn Anderson announces a contract extension and still manages to be one of the best promos in the business.

Let’s be honest. It’s not really that hard these days. It’s an indictment on the lack of quality of modern “performers” (I am not for a second suggesting he hasn’t always been excellent at promos).

What are your thoughts on Pineapple Pete?

I don’t have any as I stopped watching AEW Dynamite.