Bad Bunny taking on The Miz at WrestleMania 37

Originally published at Bad Bunny taking on The Miz at WrestleMania 37

After months of back and forth between the two parties, it is official that Bad Bunny will make his in-ring debut against The Miz at WrestleMania 37.

The Miz scored a win over Jeff Hardy on tonight’s edition of Raw and after the match, he was hit over the back with a guitar by Bad Bunny. The Grammy-award winning artist then accepted Miz’s challenge for a WrestleMania match that issued earlier in the night.

Ask, and you shall receive.@sanbenito drops another SMASH HIT and accepts @mikethemiz's challenge for a match at #WrestleMania! #WWERaw pic.twitter.com/gR1iMS3EkC

— WWE (@WWE) March 23, 2021

Bad Bunny has been paired on-screen with Damian Priest and accompanying Priest to the ring for his matches. Bad Bunny is also a former WWE 24/7 Champion but he gave up the title to R-Truth on an episode of Raw in exchange for Stone Cold merchandise.

Bad Bunny’s first on-screen appearance for WWE was at the 2021 Royal Rumble pay-per-view where he performed his single ‘Booker T’. Several months later, he’s gearing up for a match at WrestleMania. Here’s the updated card for the 37th installment of WWE’s biggest show of their calendar year:

• WWE Universal Championship: Roman Reigns (c) (w/ Paul Heyman) vs. Edge
  • SmackDown Women’s Championship: Sasha Banks (c) vs. Bianca Belair
  • WWE Championship: Bobby Lashley (c) (w/ MVP) vs. Drew McIntyre
  • Raw Tag Team Championships: New Day (Xavier Woods & Kofi Kingston) (c) vs. AJ Styles & Omos
  • Raw Women’s Championship: Asuka (c) vs. Rhea Ripley
  • Bad Bunny vs. The Miz

Really surprised this isn’t a tag match. :thinking:

Cool idea to call up Damian Priest to be a valet for a rapper. Only in WWE…

1 Like

I’m sure a lot of the hardcores will shit all over this, but I don’t blame WWE one bit given that Bad Bunny’s run has been such a massive success for them.

I’m surprised its 1 on 1, just for match quality alone I would assume having Morrison and Priest included would lead to a better match. With that said, I’m sure they will be plenty involved, hopefully in the end Priest gets the rub from being involved in all of this.

1 Like