Best theme music: now, then, forever!

Off the top of my head, some favorites

WCW
nWo, both original and Wolfpack
DDP
Goldberg (1st)
Jarrett (cheesy kid rock loop, it worked for him)
Bischoff (defined weasal heel for me as a new fan https://youtu.be/2Ch6pOigDjo)

WWFE
The Brood
Matt Hardy (Oh yeah!!)
Orton ( hey hey say say)
Stone Cold
Kane (slow chemical)
Aliester Black

TNA/impact
Madison Rayne (killer queen)

AEW
Cody
Shawn Spears
P&P
And my fav: LUCHA BROS

And for worst, some easy ones,
Right to Censor and Dr Issac Yankem

This will change by the hour but my current favorites as of 12/4 5:24 CST are:

Then: Our Time (HHH & Chyna)
Now: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (Effy)
Forever: This Fire Burns (CM Punk)

Mr. Perfect and Taker’s theme circa '98.

I really like Kushida’s Njpw theme.
So catchy.

Bit of a cheat but Nwa Powerrr’s opening theme ‘Into the Fire’ is the best music used in wrestling right now.

Dan Severn’s WWF theme was good too. Fit him well. Intimidating & no nonsense. :slight_smile:

I just needed to talk about Wardlow’s music. What a mess it is!!!
The fans just want to sing his name in a Goldberg style and he received an amazing reaction when he came out to silence but now he has this awful ‘mega rage rock’, god knows what you call this music but its just annoying and ruins his entrance…
Thanks for listening to my rant for the day

The Undisputed Era theme was a masterpiece.

Batista’s was awesome too. Still mad at Michael Cole for talking all over it during his last match.

Demolition’s was great.

I :heart: Bret Hart’s.

Steve Blackman’s is my dark horse banger.

1 Like

Does anyone else love The Gunns entrance music it’s awesome :sunglasses:

Nakamura without the lyrics, Sami Zayn, Corbin’s second(?) main roster theme, any and all Motörhead, and DX if I can relax and disassociate 25 years later just how ridiculous and juvenile all of their antics were.

Oh, and Voodoo Child (Slight Return), though obviously not in the spirit of the original question. If it were, then I would also take half of the ECW themes from the 90s.

Bret :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

You’re not freaking kidding. Literally the best part about Batista is his entrance music and Michael Cole wouldn’t shut the hell up during that entrance. I’m glad I’m not the only one who was irked.

I should mention the best wrestling theme that’s definitely not a “rock out in the car“ theme is Ravishing Rick Rude. Sex jazz music!

1 Like