Biff Busick: "I've decided to take some time away from performing in the ring"

Originally published at Biff Busick: "I've decided to take some time away from performing in the ring"

Biff Busick provides an update for promoters who have been trying to reach him.

Since Biff Busick’s time with WWE came to an end in 2021, he has performed for the likes of House of Glory, GCW, Beyond Wrestling and Pro Wrestling Guerrilla.

As of this writing, Busick’s most recent sanctioned match was at Beyond’s June 12th show. Busick took to Twitter and noted that he’s opting to take a break from wrestling. He apologized to those who have been trying to reach him for bookings.

If you have contacted me about bookings, I apologize if I haven’t immediately gotten back to you. I’ve decided to take some time away from performing in the ring. Thank you.

If you have contacted me about bookings, I apologize if I haven't immediately gotten back to you. I've decided to take some time away from performing in the ring. Thank you.

— BIFF BUSICK (@_starDESTROYER) July 22, 2022

Earlier this year from March 31st-April 1st, Busick wrestled in three matches. He took on Minoru Suzuki and Jon Moxley on 3/31 and wrestled Tony Deppen for GCW the following day.