Bobby Eaton passes away

Originally published at Bobby Eaton passes away

‘Beautiful’ Bobby Eaton has passed away at the age of 62.

On August 4th, Professional Wrestling Hall Of Fame class of 2019 inductee and multi-time Tag Team Champion Bobby Eaton passed away. The unfortunate news of Eaton’s passing was confirmed by Debbie Eaton Lewis, sister of Bobby.

She posted a number of photos of herself and Bobby and shared some of her favorite memories of her brother. She noted that she does not have all the details as far as a cause of death but when she finds out, she will update the public.

I never wanted to have to post this ,but my Little Brother Beautiful Bobby Eaton passed away last night .
When i find out all the details i will post them. Bobby was the kindest ,loving person you would ever meet . I loved him so much and going to miss him. Please say a prayer for my Neice Taryn she found him . And she just lost her Mom a little over a Month ago.

Bobby Eaton was a member The Midnight Express. He captured numerous championships in his career as he toured for Jim Crockett Promotions, had a run in WCW, Smokey Mountain Wrestling and also had a stint in New Japan.

Eaton made his in-ring debut in his mid-teen years. He formally retired from in-ring competition in 2012 which was his last one-on-one match.

POST Wrestling would like to send our condolences to the family, friends and loved ones of Bobby Eaton.

1 Like

One of the greatest (tag team) wrestlers of all time. Rest easy, mr. Eaton

1 Like

Didn’t his wife passed away a month ago? That’s something that will damage our heart.

I’m not saying it’s the reason. He has been fighting poor health years ago but your losing your long time partner is devastating.

A fantastic talent, part of a generational tag team that every wrestling fan NEEDS to study from as well his single run in terms of ring psychology.

R.I.P ‘Beautiful’ Bobby Eaton.

1 Like

RIP to one of the GOATs of the tag team division and one of the known good guys in the industry.