Bobby Fish returns to NXT, saves Kyle O'Reilly

Originally published at Bobby Fish returns to NXT, saves Kyle O'Reilly

Prior to the main event of the 5/11 installment of NXT on USA Network, Kyle O’Reilly took on Oney Lorcan in singles competition. O’Reilly scored a victory over Lorcan but immediately after the match, he was ambushed by Pete Dunne who was in Lorcan’s corner.

Coming in for the save to even the odds was O’Reilly’s former fellow Undisputed ERA member Bobby Fish. Fish helped O’Reilly chase off Dunne and Lorcan.

Kyle told Bobby that he is doing his own thing and Bobby accepted that. He responded by saying that he has his own business to take care of and he’ll catch up with O’Reilly when they cross paths.

"I've got my own scores to settle. I'll see you when I see you." – @theBobbyFish to @KORcombat #WWENXT pic.twitter.com/wXcZyucIcE

— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) May 12, 2021

Bobby Fish was last in action at NXT TakeOver: WarGames in December. He underwent surgery following the match and has been sidelined since then.

While Fish has been out, Undisputed ERA has split. Adam Cole along with O’Reilly are singles talents and Roderick Strong is no longer a part of NXT.

upNXT’s Davie Portman and Braden Herrington are going to be reviewing tonight’s NXT and their review will be at this link.