Bobby Lashley loves his sisters

Not quite the Mankind sit down interview with JR was it.

2 Likes

This sounded like a piece that they would do for a figure skater in the olympics. They didn’t show this to the live crowd so I’m almost positive that this is swerve and will lead to a heel turn. They would of booed the crap out of it and I think they want a slow burn to it.

I’m intrigued but then again Vince is completely tone def a lot and he seriously might think this will get him over as a babyface.

1 Like

If this was 2005, I would immediately assume this is an incest angle or something. I have no idea where this is going.

2 Likes

This is so out of place and random that I’m almost intrigued

1 Like

I’ve only listened to snippets, but what I took from it is they seem to be using Lashley’s history to make him more appealing, a Joe Everyman perhaps?

It makes it feel even better if he gets a title reign, he came from a military family was an athletic marvel growing up, served his country with a stint in the Army.

I think after this interview and the video that preceded it, I think it would be a disservice to him to keep him with Braun. Lashley feels a wee bit more relatable. I am not personally sold on Lashley yet but I may change my tune after seeing him in a few singles matches provided he has some story or motivation.

Lashley doesn’t have the acting chops to do any sort of heel turn based on this so I’m assuming all of this “story” will be forgotten in two weeks time.

Based on his booking of Roman Reigns I’m more inclined to think this, unfortunately.

I didn’t get it at all. I loved everything, up until the actual interview started. His story about his sisters added nothing to his character. I could understand it if he said he was fighting for them, or something like that. It felt more like they picked a random topic out of a hat and went with it.

Not sure WWE understands the anti bullying campaign since they always talk about bullies getting their ass kicked, having a tree house with them in it knocked over, and a towel shoved down their throat.

Don’t worry if you are being bullied, violence will solve your problem!

2 Likes

Solve bullying by being a bigger bully.

2 Likes

That’s how you stop bad guys with guns. …get a better gun. :thinking:

1 Like

It’s the American way.

2 Likes

That was certainly a WTF moment.