Bray Wyatt retrospective

In the wake of Bray Wyatt’s tragic passing. Post some of your favorite matches, promos and moments involving him.

I’ll start: Bray vs Bryan. Pittsburgh. Royal Rumble '14

I know most will say the end of that steel cage match involving Daniel Bryan, but my first though was when he won the WWE Championship in the 2017 Elimination Chamber. It was then I felt that it was one of those “yes, they got it right” even though I knew he was going to lose the title to Orton a month later.

Firefly Funhouse Match with Cena. Brilliant.

3 Likes

Bray with his most scathing promo

On the WWE network in the UK and this is their homescreen. Feels like someone should do something here maybe:

EDIT - I guess it’s in tribute but it feels a bit odd without context being provided

For me, I saw a Bray Wyatt vs Luke Harper match at a random house show in 2017 that completely blew me away and was way better than it had any right to be.

The crowd did not care to start and both guys created a very memorable match. I walked away thinking why don’t they let Bray just wrestle?

I loved the Shield vs Wyatt matches, Wyatt vs Bryan at Rumble and the firefly fun house (best thing on COVID-Mania by far).

1 Like

I went to WrestleMania 30 and the Raw after. Cena and Bray had a great, dramatic style match and I really had no problem with Cena winning.

But one of my favorite nights of Brays career was on the Raw after WrestleMania 30. The Wyatt family vs Cena, Sheamus & Big E in a relatively quick match. But the hostile crowd not happy with the result of the match the night before and let Bray and WWE know it. They rooted for the Wyatt Family as though they were the biggest baby faces in the company. And you can see that they broke character and loved the reaction and played to the crowd. It was so much fun and they ended with big smiles on their faces.

RIP Bray.

2 Likes

Just saw this photo posted on Squared Circle. Such a great pic!!

1 Like

I enjoyed Bray vs Taker at WrestleMania 31. Thought it was a great spectacle.