Bray Wyatt

I don’t think I recall him winning a feud in a long time. I still think he’s fine in the ring but the mystic side to his gimmick is complete garbage. The nail in the coffin was sticking a pair of tights on his head and pretending to be a female ghost.

Typing that out I can’t believe that he hasn’t become a santino esque character whos rocking chair collapses when sits on it or can never blow out his electric lantern.

i had this weird idea ever since Bray wyatt and Woken matt hardy started their really lame feud. What if, you have Bray and Matt join forced in the end because they realize that they have pretty much the same goal and that’s to delete their opponents from existence. I feel that separate, both character are lame but put them together and have them sit down with Vince Mcmahon to come up with ideas that are way out there and you got one hell of a great tag team in the end plus you could eventually add mid card guys in to the faction or even guys from NXT.

That would be a way to salvage both character because at this point neither characters are over except for their entrances.

Woken/Broken/Token whatever Hardy was a stupid character to begin with…just because a small portion of fans boner over the stupidest shit doesn’t mean that thing will fly with the majority of people.

Bray Wyatts character was always destined to be all talk and no action…what cult leader is supposed to actually follow through with their goal? The Joker never wins…spoiler.