Brian Kendrick to debut on 2/2 AEW Dynamite, taking on Jon Moxley

Here is the reality of things, when you operate a giant business like WWE or AEW, things can easily slip between the cracks as there are just so many things going on. I’m both instances, within like 24 hours of the name change/signing happening, someone found it. I don’t blame either company for the most part, I think it’s pretty much impossible to never do anything that has any potential connection to anything negative in the history of the world, it’s just not realistic.

Sorry, who exactly was talking about money or what Tony Khan does with it? I don’t think anyone on here really gives a shit about that tbh. It’s more about the growing numbers taking screen time away from others.

I know I personally don’t care if they get paid $1 or $10 million. I do care when people are brought in, who aren’t needed and take up tv time from those who can benefit.

Seeing now what they did between Mox/Danielson, this made even less sense to happen so soon.

But considering how they only said “removed from the show” and not “fired” “released” " let go" or any other euphemism…you gotta believe it was a one off situation, not a full term, multi year contract. And, you have a bunch of contracts ending around this time, so there will be a few spaces available.