Brie & Nikki Bella give birth one day apart to baby boys

Originally published at Brie & Nikki Bella give birth one day apart to baby boys

Over the weekend, Brie & Nikki Bella (Brianna Danielson and Stephanie Nicole Garcia-Colace) gave birth with each having a boy one day apart.

The news of Brianna and Bryan Danielson’s second child was made on Sunday, announcing the arrival of a baby boy, who was born on Saturday:

View this post on Instagram

It’s a BOY!!! 💙 8-1-2020 We are overwhelmed with joy and everyone is healthy!!!

A post shared by Brie Bella (@thebriebella) on Aug 2, 2020 at 11:40am PDT

Later in the day, Garcia-Colace posted that her and partner Artem Chigvintsev had their baby on Friday, with the couple also having a boy:

View this post on Instagram

7/31/2020 💙 Our baby boy is here and we couldn’t be HAPPIER and more in LOVE! Everyone is safe and healthy.

A post shared by Nikki Bella (@thenikkibella) on Aug 2, 2020 at 1:36pm PDT

The birth of the babies is expected to be documented on the upcoming season of Total Bellas, which returns in the fall. In a recent New York Times feature, it noted that production members and equipment could not be used in the delivery room and the series was relying on footage shot by The Bellas’ partners, Bryan Danielson and Artem Chigvintsev.

Congratulations to both couples on their arrivals.

These girls know how to market.

1 Like

How does this even happy lol. If they had the camera’s rolling, this is absolutely nuts that things worked out this way.

1 Like

Are you telling me the births were not shown live on a 2 day PPV event?

2 Likes

I’ve come back from the future and the boys are WWE Tag Team Champions.

1 Like

Well guess I share a birthday with Nikki’s son now…cool I guess

I can never say these two girls aren’t workers.

How carny.