Brock v Roman,steel cage match

One is one of the biggest card of the year. The other is a glorified B show.

60 thousand tickets compared to 20 and the other is a B show lmao

The steel cage stip just screams one of them is getting an ‘out’ for eating the ‘L.’

I can’t help but feel us hating the booking of Roman is precisely what they want right now

1 Like

Until they stop making money with Reigns, they won’t change a thing about how they booked him or how the push him so i wouldn’T be surprise if he wins the belt in that match.

Normally, the top merchandise seller is the champion and according to Meltzer, Reigns is tied at number 2 with A.J. Styles so since Styles is already the champion and won’t be changing brand, i see Reigns becoming champion in a couple of weeks as well.

1 Like

I think Reigns is winning the title as well. They’re really loading this show up and I think they want it to be special so that people will invest in the WWE network as anything could happen on any show. I think it’s similar to AJ winning the title in the UK as well, they never did a WWE title change in the UK before and in part doing that showed they aren’t against doing big title changes outside when they’re expected. It was expected that Reigns would win at Mania and instead he’ll win here, difference being they sacrificed 3 years of story and it did not click nearly as well as they hoped.

1 Like