Brody King returns at Glory by Honor this weekend, full cards for both nights

Originally published at Brody King returns at Glory by Honor, full cards for both nights

Ring of Honor has announced that Brody King will be returning to action this weekend at the Glory by Honor events in Philadelphia.

Earlier this week, King was interviewed by Nick Hausman on Wrestling Inc. and revealed that he recently had COVID-19:

I just had a really bad head cold, and I feel like you just can’t assume anything anymore. You can’t be like, ‘Oh, it must be allergies or a cold. I went and got tested, and I tested positive and I quarantined in my basement for a week. Thankfully, my children and my wife have continued to test negative. When you see that positive outcome, it’s not a fun feeling. I just hope that being vaccinated would help my case, and I feel like it did. I know that a lot of other people have had severely worse situations. Personally, I’ve had a friend that passed away a few weeks ago from COVID. I’m still here. Recently, on Sunday, I tested negative, so I guess we’re out of the worst of it.

King missed the NJPW Resurgence card last Saturday in Los Angeles and was replaced by Adrian Quest in the ten-man tag.

On the ROH website, they announced that King will be back for both Glory by Honor events tonight and Saturday at the 2300 Arena in Philadelphia. On tonight’s show, King will team with Tony Deppen, Homicide & Chris Dickinson against Rush, Dragon Lee, Kenny King & Bestia. On Saturday, Violence Unlimited will face Jay Lethal, Jonathan Gresham, Rhett Titus & Tracy Williams.

Below are the cards for both nights in Philadelphia, which will be streaming on Honor Club:

Glory by Honor – Night 1
Friday, August 20th at 7 p.m. ET

*ROH World Championship: Bandido (champion) vs. Flip Gordon
*ROH Pure Championship: Jonathan Gresham (champion) vs. Rhett Titus
*Brody King, Chris Dickinson, Homicide & Tony Deppen vs. Rush, Dragon Lee, Kenny King & Bestia
*EC3 vs. Brian Johnson
*The Briscoes vs. The Righteous
*Six-Man Mayhem: Demonic Flamita vs. PJ Black vs. Dak Draper vs. Danhausen vs. Eli Isom vs. Mike Bennett
*Rey Horus vs. Silas Young
*Angelina Love & Mandy Leon vs. Vita VonStarr & TBA

Glory by Honor – Night 2
Saturday, August 21st at 7 p.m. ET

*Steel Cage: Matt Taven vs. Vincent
*Bandido & Rey Horus vs. Dragon Lee & Rush
*The Briscoes vs. Demonic Flamita & Flip Gordon
*ROH Six-Man Championship: Shane Taylor Promotions vs. Incoherence
*Brody King, Chris Dickinson, Homicide & Tony Deppen vs. Jay Lethal, Jonathan Gresham, Rhett Titus & Tracy Williams
*Dalton Castle vs. Danhausen
*Chelsea Green & Willow vs. Miranda Alize & Rok-C
*World Famous CB vs. LSG