Bryce Remsburg says he signed a new deal with All Elite Wrestling

Originally published at Bryce Remsburg says he signed a new deal with All Elite Wrestling

AEW official Bryce Remsburg re-ups with the company.

Longtime referee Bryce Remsburg has been a part of All Elite Wrestling since Double Or Nothing 2019. He was formally signed to a deal in August of that year and has since signed a new deal with the company.

Remsburg joined Tony Schiavone and Aubrey Edwards on the AEW Unrestricted podcast to discuss his journey in wrestling and ultimately landing in AEW. He mentioned that he re-signed for another couple years and his role as a Travel Coordinator for the company has grown since he initially took the position.

Excalibur and I got hired the same day, August 1, 2019 and we exchange fun texts every August 1st about happy hire-versary. So, yeah and it’s been ever since and I have since re-upped for another couple years and then the travel portion of the job became part of the package and I am, you know, pretty much eat, breathe and sleep All Elite nowadays.

Remsburg has been involved in the wrestling business since the early 2000s. He was a part of the CHIKARA promotion since its inception.

Also, last month, Jake ‘The Snake’ Roberts announced that he signed a two-year extension with AEW.

If the quote in this article is used, please credit AEW Unrestricted with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcription.

Largely local bias, but I think Bryce is a very good dude who has been a fantastic ref and talent over the years, so I’m happy he has this job with AEW.

2 Likes

One of the hardest working people in wrestling over the last 20 years or so - basically kept Chikara alive for years on his work alone. Totally deserves it.