CHALLONGE!!!

Cheers guys, well I definitely know I’ll be around Tuesday, Thurs & Fri evenings next week and happy to tape a little later if that works better for you

Then let’s pencil Tuesday the 11th at 2pm eastern. :100:

1 Like

Sounds good to me :+1:

1 Like

Collect call for @Brandonfrmnj

You still good for “Empire State”? If so, I’ll probably be looking to record sometime next week, brother! :100:

1 Like

Will this challenge pop up again? I’m dying to guest on the TRMPS

Hmmm…I might have to do another one, once we run through everyone that donated the first time. As of today, we’ve got 14 more films to cover (with 3 more in production) as well as as show covering his TV appearances (SNL, Voyager, That 70’s Show, etc.). So it’s not like I’ll have a lack of Rock content!

Also…Is there anybody listed above that would like to review “Empire State” alongside MJ & myself? :100:

1 Like

maybe this could be covered one day as well… all the game cutscenes hilariously starring a motion capture Dwayne voiced by Dwayne in a tie-in video game for a movie that never happened. LOL

p.s. i want to say there was a Scorpion King game starring his voice and likeness as well.

1 Like

Oh my god Nate I’m so sorry I haven’t looked at the forum. Hit me up on the Twitter dm and we can discuss when you wanna do this. Hell yeah im down I gotta watch the movie this weekend

Hey Brother Brian!

Lining up my guest list for the “Moana” episode (I know I want Daniel Perry back on, & probably a guest of Polynesian descent to speak on some of the cultural touchstones), are you still down for that episode?

:100:

1 Like

Absolutely! Looking forward to it.