Charlotte Flair not against unifying SD & Raw Women's Titles, thinks breaking her father's record is next for her

Originally published at Charlotte Flair not against unifying SD & Raw Women's Titles, thinks breaking her father's record is next for her

Flair thinks breaking her father’s 16-time World Title record could be next for her.

The reigning SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair is in the midst of her 13th title run on WWE’s main roster. She has held both the SmackDown and Raw Women’s Titles six times each.

At WrestleMania 38, the WWE and Universal Titles were unified and prior to the match change, the Raw and SmackDown Tag Titles were going to be unified at WrestleMania Backlash.

Charlotte was a guest on El Brunch de WWE and said she’d be up for unifying the women’s titles, but added that she does not need either to be the ‘queen’ of the women’s division.

Absolutely .

As far as what is next on the docket for Flair accolade-wise, she thinks breaking her father Ric Flair’s 16-time title record is what’s probably in her future.

I think it’s just continuing the legacy, beating my dad’s record. I’m a 13-time champion, so I’m getting close to 16-time. I think that’s probably next.

The SmackDown Women’s Title will be on the line at WrestleMania Backlash when Flair defends against Ronda Rousey in an ‘I Quit’ match. Flair bested Rousey at WrestleMania 38 to retain the belt.

If the quotes in this article are used, please credit El Brunch de WWE with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcriptions.