Charlotte Flair says she has pitched to work with Andrade on-screen

Originally published at Charlotte Flair says she has pitched to work with Andrade on-screen

Charlotte Flair is coming out of a storyline on the Raw brand with Lacey Evans and Ric Flair. She made her return to WWE in December of 2020 and on her first night back, she won the Women’s Tag Team Titles with Asuka. Flair has made the media rounds over the past few days and stated on several platforms that with WrestleMania coming up, she does not know what is in store for her at WWE’s biggest show of their calendar year.

While speaking to TV Insider, Flair mentioned that she has pitched to be featured on-screen with former United States Champion and her significant other, Andrade. Andrade’s latest match for WWE took place during an October (2020) episode of Monday Night Raw.

I’ve actually pitched that. I would be very much open to that. I’ve done a lot in my career, but nobody has seen me in an on-cam relationship, or in that light. I can come across cold on TV.

Elsewhere during the interview, Flair was asked about Bianca Belair’s rise on SmackDown. Flair says she herself does her best work under pressure and feels that Belair will do the same and overdeliver.

Speaking from personal experience, I’ve always done my best work under pressure. She’s under an immense amount of pressure, and I have no doubt she is going to succeed and overdeliver. It’s going to be exciting to watch.

To get a recap of the 3/1 episode of Raw, head over to the “podcasts” section of the POST Wrestling site for the latest installment of Rewind-A-RAW.

Anything that gets Andrade back on my TV is a win.