Chris Dickinson pulls himself from 4/30 GCW show following abuse allegations

Originally published at Chris Dickinson pulls himself from 4/30 GCW show following abuse allegations

Chris Dickinson no longer competing at GCW’s Atlantic City show.

On 4/30, Game Changer Wrestling is running their ‘In Too Deep’ show in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Chris Dickinson was scheduled to be in action but has decided to pull himself from the event following the abuse allegations that were made against him.

I have made the decision to pull myself off of Saturday’s GCW event in Atlantic City. I do not want to serve as a distraction to my peers. The accusations made about me by a former partner are false, and contain multiple defamatory allegations that will be addressed in due time. I do not wish to engage in public discourse on this matter. Instead, I will pursue all legal options afforded to me in an effort to clear my name.

pic.twitter.com/wh9pEiaRw4

— Chris Dickinson – クリス・ディキンソン (@DirtyDickinson) April 30, 2022

Independent wrestler Christina Von Eerie, who was once in a relationship with Dickinson, took to social media and claims that Dickinson would often degrade her and her in-ring work. She added that it became physical and he would push her, hold her down and block her from the doorway.

What you need to know about @DirtyDickinson pic.twitter.com/JR0VT9witS

— Christina Von Eerie (@CVEvil_138) April 28, 2022

On Facebook, Von Eerie wrote about a specific incident and mentioned that Dickinson slapped her after she was attempting to see the contact that Chris was making with a former significant other.

November of 2014. I noticed that Chris had been texting his ex girlfriend. Her name popped up on his phone while he was holding it. I told him to show it to me and he refused. Of course, this is where the yelling starts. I attempted multiple times to grab the phone out of his hands. I finally managed to get it. That’s when Chris hit me. He slapped me so hard across the face that my ear started ringing, my mouth had been busted open and was bleeding so much that I was spitting blood. I had a black eye, my lips swollen and split, and the corner of my mouth was bruised. He was in fact talking to his ex, and there was definitely something he didn’t want me to see. He got his phone back and I never got see or know what it was that he was hiding. Must have been bad enough to where he felt the need to physically assault a 130 lbs 24yr old woman…there were even time where intimacy was very physically painful for me. Just enduring it, when he knew he was hurting me.

Dickinson was scheduled to take on Biff Busick at GCW ‘In Too Deep’. He recently signed an agreement with New Japan Pro-Wrestling. As more developments become available, we’ll continue to update you here on POST Wrestling.