Chris Dickinson signs agreement with New Japan Pro-Wrestling

Originally published at Chris Dickinson signs agreement with New Japan Pro-Wrestling

Chris Dickinson inks a deal with New Japan.

This past November, Chris Dickinson suffered an injury at NJPW ‘Battle In The Valley’ that required him to undergo surgery. Dickinson returned to action for the week of wrestling events in Dallas, Texas and his second match back was against Tomohiro Ishii at NJPW ‘Lonestar Shootout’.

Dickinson also worked the NJPW ‘Mutiny’ taping on 4/10 and today, he made the announcement that he has officially signed an agreement with New Japan. He is still able to work independent dates in the U.S. and internationally excluding Japan.

I am beyond proud to announce that I have officially signed an agreement with New Japan Pro Wrestling. I’ve heard you all for years say I should sign with other companies and I appreciate everyone of your hopes for my success but this is what I’ve always wanted. With the companies expansion in the USA on the rise and Japan finally reopening, the future is brighter than ever. I am still available to work independently in the USA and internationally excluding Japan but NJPW is now home. Let’s continue to bring the highest level of pro wrestling to the world together.

PRO WRESTLING IS ALIVE

Yes IG heard it first but nonetheless

S T R O N G S T Y L E 🔥 pic.twitter.com/XxJ7NJf08E

— Chris Dickinson – クリス・ディキンソン (@DirtyDickinson) April 12, 2022

Back in February, Rocky Romero discussed the different types of contracts that NJPW offers. One of which is a New Japan of America deal for talents that compete on STRONG which was introduced during the pandemic.