Chris Jericho to be interviewed by Steve Austin on Broken Skull Sessions

Lol. Nobody ever accused Jericho of being modest.

It was very interesting. A lot to talk about but I like the fact that in the end, he loves Vince and would never speak ill of WWE.

1 Like

It was a good watch. Some of the stories I knew about already from listening to Jericho on other Podcasts, but some were brand new and others were fleshed out more.

If you’ve ever enjoyed any of Jericho’s work, I’d give it a listen. He’s an engaging, captivating speaker and Austin lets him talk as well as adding some flavour.

1 Like

I felt the same way. As someone who has been a fan of Jericho for 20 years, has read some of his books, watched past documentaries and listens to his podcast there wasn’t any stories I didn’t already know.

But it was fun seeing some of the old clips again. I haven’t watched some of those old promos in years and they still gave me a laugh. He has always had incredible comedic timing. And somehow only seems to get better with age as he is still delivering some of the best promos in the industry on Dynamite.

3 Likes

What I get from this interview is that Jericho didnt want to be in a nothing mid card spot in WWE (don’t blame him), but he does love the WWE and Vince. I’d be shocked if he doesnt have one last run, even if its just one match.

Cool extra, its a story of him and Haku in an airport: