CM Punk-Elite Backstage Incident at All Out, WWE Raw 9/5/22 POST Show | REWIND-A-RAW

The way I look at it, while fighting in this setting is not ok, there is a difference between two guys fighting 1 on 1 for a few moments vs a brawl with multiple people that involves sucker punches, chairs being thrown, and people being bit. Its also very suspect that of all the guys Punk is mad at, its the guy half his size he takes a swing at. I don’t think he does that to a guy like Page or Kingston.

2 Likes

He definitely doesn’t take a swing at Eddie I agree

1 Like

If Punk is gone, I fully expect reports of backroom morale improving shoots way up. Except FTR. They’ll be grumpy.

1 Like

Here is the thing

There are lots of times when you start a company thst you think “problems” people had at other companies are that places fault and not the talents

WWE knew Jeff had drug issues and released him. Tony thought he knew better and it’s WWEs fault. Look what happened.

WWE released Punk essentially bc he has a bad attitude. Tony thought it’s all WWE fault. Look what happened.

WWE released talent like Ruby and Spears because they couldn’t get over and aren’t great workers. Tony thought he knew better. Again - looks what happened.

Sometimes it’s not the company. It’s the talent. I think he may choose to look at issues people had in WWE through a new lens now.

1 Like

Just listened to John and wai discussing this on the raw review.

These two will never get enough credit in the world of pro wrestling media. It’s such an insightful conversation. I wish every wrestling fan would listen.

1 Like