Colt Cabana confirms he'll be at ROH Supercard of Honor

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2023/03/23/colt-cabana-confirms-hell-be-at-roh-supercard-of-honor/

He’ll be in attendance at the upcoming show. 

Ring of Honor is on its fourth straight week of their rebooted weekly show that is currently airing on Honor Club. Coming up for the brand is Supercard of Honor on March 31st in Los Angeles, California. 

Among those that will be present for the event is Colt Cabana, who confirmed during his appearance on GAW TV that Supercard of Honor is on his schedule for that weekend. 

Oh my God, I literally didn’t wanna do anything (for WrestleMania weekend) and then stuff just kept coming in so, Thursday night, I’m going to be at the Major Wrestling Figure Podcast live podcast at Bourbon Saloon I believe and then Friday, I have the Ring of Honor show at 4 and then Friday night with Mickie (James), we are doing a live Highspots after party and I believe I’m doing a live podcast there. Mickie, you might be a guest and you don’t know it yet if you’re gonna be there. 

Saturday and Sunday, I’m doing WrestleCon from 9 until like 1 or 2 and then on Sunday, right after WrestleCon, I’m gonna run over to the Synagogue where I’ll be wrestling for Rabbi Fine and hopefully refereed by Lisa (Marie Varon).

It was in early November that Colt last wrestled under the AEW/ROH banner. He challenged Chris Jericho for the ROH World Championship on Dynamite. 

If the quote in this article is used, please credit GAW TV with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcription.