Darby Allin says AEW Double or Nothing match will be special, four-way will close the show

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2023/05/27/darby-allin-says-aew-double-or-nothing-match-will-be-special-four-way-will-close-the-show/

Darby Allin says he is ready to be the face of AEW ahead of his first pay-per-view main event.

Speaking with TMZ Sports, Allin added that his fatal four-way match with Sammy Guevara, ‘Jungle Boy’ Jack Perry, and AEW World Champion MJF will close Sunday’s AEW Double or Nothing event.

Speaking ahead of the event, he commented:

My first ever main event in the whole entire company. That’s something I’ve strived for since day one. To be the face of the company. And to be the face of the company, I really believe you need to be champion.

I’m ready to rock it. This Sunday is going to be special. You got a bunch of young, hungry guys. I guess we all have chips on our shoulders. We got something to prove out there. We’re on last, we have to close the show. Got to bring the heat. I’m ready.

AEW Double or Nothing takes place at 8.00 pm ET on Sunday at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Since we already know who is going to win, it better be special. Do you think CM punk comes out of the end?

I wasnt aware they released the match results ahead of time. I guess its a taped show and not live? Who is winning anarchy in the arena or the battle royal? Did they say if Jade was retaining or if Adam Cole wins?