Dave Bautista confirms he will not be part of this year's WWE Hall of Fame ceremony

Originally published at Dave Bautista confirms he will not be part of this year's WWE Hall of Fame

Dave Bautista has confirmed he will not be part of this year’s WWE Hall of Fame after previously being announced for the Class of 2020.

Bautista, 52, issued the following statement on Tuesday:

To the @WWEUniverse Unfortunately due to previous obligations I am unable to be a part of the @WWE #HOF this year. By my request they have agreed to induct me at a future ceremony where I’ll be able to properly thank the fans and people who made my career possible.

Ringside News was the first to report that Bautista would not be part of this year’s ceremony.

This year’s Hall of Fame ceremony will be honoring a class for both 2020 and 2021. Bautista was linked to last year’s class that included the N.W.O. (Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall & Sean Waltman), Davey Boy Smith, JBL, Jushin Thunder Liger, and The Bella Twins. Thus far, Molly Holly and Eric Bischoff have been listed as members of the 2021 class.

The Hall of Fame will be taped in advance at the ThunderDome at Tropicana Field on Tuesday, March 30th and Thursday, April 1st, and airing on Peacock and the WWE Network on Tuesday, April 6th.

1 Like