Dax Harwood points to AEW snub of FTR in honoring Observer award winners

Wrestling is a unique entertainment sect because when you agree to do a movie, you’ve read the script. TV, it’s a little more flexible if it goes on for years, but same thing. You have your character arc and that’s not going to completely blow up in all likelihood.

So maybe you’re one thing when they signed you (i.e. a featured player or main eventer or what have you), but you were quickly become another thing because they sign somebody else or you finish that story arc. That’s every job in the world in some form, it just hasn’t applied to U.S. wrestling at the highest level for 20+ years.

(No idea what does or doesn’t apply to FTR here, just a general opinion).

1 Like

They should have won the AEW titles or wrestled for them with build up. Not on one weeks notice.

The YB thing is more bc I know they dislike them. There was a Twitter back and forth where Dave said they don’t blame YB for this and Dax jumped in saying Dave doesn’t know what they feel.

3 weeks in and then it’s getting distracted by the racist woman in the antlers and then losing by roll up

1 Like

Wait a minute, you personally spoke to Dax Harwood and he told you himself that he dislikes the Young Bucks? You should have told us this a long time ago, so we were all a little more clear. We all just thought that he said that, because you know…no one likes someone speaking for them. Its not like the Young Bucks have ever gone to another company like New Japan and told them they should put the belts on FTR and not themselves. What a scumbag team for doing that.

At least we know now that Dax told you he didnt like that. We’re all clear now.

1 Like

lol of course not

You’re completely right they may not dislike them. I’m assuming with all the CM punk stuff and some of the other stuff there is generally some discontent there, although it could just be to build storyline.