The AEW Trios Championships are up for grabs in a best-of-seven series between Death Triangle and The Elite.
Current Champions Death Triangle — PAC, Rey Fenix, & Penta El Zero Miedo — already lead the series 1-0 after retaining the titles against Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks at Full Gear.
The second match will take place during Dynamite on Wednesday 23rd November.
The Elite became the inaugural AEW Trios Champions after winning the titles at AEW All Out against the Dark Order’s Hangman Page, John Silver & Alex Reynolds. However, the titles were then vacated when Omega and The Bucks were suspended after the confrontation with CM Punk and Ace Steel after the All Out press conference.
Death Triangle defeated Chuckie T, Trent Beretta & Orange Cassidy on the September 7th episode of AEW Dynamite to claim the titles.
- Match 1: AEW Full Gear (Death Triangle wins, leads 1-0)
- Match 2: November 23rd, AEW Dynamite
- Match 3: November 30th, AEW Dynamite
- Match 4: December 14th, AEW Dynamite — Winter Is Coming
- Match 5 (if necessary): December 21st, AEW Dynamite — Holiday Bash
- Match 6 (if necessary): December 28th, AEW Dynamite — New Year’s Smash
- Match 7 (if necessary): January 11th, AEW Dynamite