Dirty Dango (Fandango) to start with a company on TV 'in the next couple of weeks'

Originally published at Dirty Dango (Fandango) to start with a company on TV 'in the next couple of weeks'

Dango says he’ll be appearing for a televised wrestling company soon.

After spending 15 years with WWE, Dirty Dango f.k.a. Fandango has been on the independent scene across the U.S. over the last year.

He was the featured guest for episode #16 of René Duprée’s Café De René livestream on YouTube and shared that in the next couple of weeks, he’ll be appearing for a televised wrestling company but could not reveal what company it is.

I’m starting with a company soon I think in the next couple of weeks that I can’t really talk about but it should be on TV — I mean, it will be on TV.

During the stream, they dove into Dango’s time with WWE. He was asked about the tattoos on his leg. He originally wanted those on his arms but Vince McMahon did not want him to have any visible tattoos that related to the band Pantera.

That was done during my run when I got called up didn’t want me to have any Pantera tattoos on my arms so… Yeah, so ballroom dancers shouldn’t have Pantera tattoos apparently says the old man.

In addition to working independent dates, Dango is a part of the National Wrestling Alliance. He is one-half of the ‘Dirty Sexy Boys’ with JTG.

If the quotes in this article are used, please credit Café De René with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcriptions.